Our Help to Claim service can support you in the early stages of your Universal Credit claim, from the application up to your first payment.
It is a dedicated service from Citizens Advice and is free, independent and confidential.
Our advisers can assist you with:
- Setting up your Universal Credit account
- Helping you during the time you have to wait for your first payment
- Completing your claim “to-dos”
- Making sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Job Centre
- Understanding what Universal Credit will mean for you
- Any other general Universal Credit enquiry
Help To Claim Face To Face Services
|Help To Claim
Monday to Friday 10 – 3
|Drop-in At Woolwich Job Centre
50 Wellington Street
Woolwich, SE18 6PY
|Monday – Friday
8AM – 6PM
|0800 144 8444
Help To Claim Webchat
You can find more information on Universal Credit and the Help To Claim service below. This link will take you to the National Citizens Advice website, where you can access advice content, webchat advice and more information on Help To Claim.